Dewatering Tank Benefits
Dewatering tanks offer a cost-effective solution for situations in which pumps are not available and sludge needs to be dewatered and transported.
- Horizontal Drilling and Boring
- Liquid Containment
- Emergency Response
Hydro-tested containers in a range of sizes and functions:
- 25 Yard Canvas Tarp Roll-Off Container
- 25 Yard Steel Hard-Top Roll-Off Container
- 25 Yard Dewatering Vacuum Box
Store hazardous and non-hazardous liquids, such as contaminated groundwater or stormwater runoff. Ideal for sediment separation and slurry containment.
- Can be used in conjunction with pumps, filters, dewatering units and vacuum boxes as part of a large scale project
- Can be used in large clean up operations, oil field operations or simply for temporary storage of water or other liquids
- DOT registered vehicle and easily transported by a tractor with a winch and fifth wheel attachment
Dewatering and Solids Separation
Solids Separation Systems
Dewatering and separating solids in tight confines and those who require a faster dewatering and separation solution, we build out an integrated system to fit your space requirements.
This offers you the opportunity to dewater to a greater level your slurry and make a cake that is easier to transport and less costly to dispose of.
Remove solids from your slurry stream with the simple physics of Hydrocyclones. This is a high speed option to separate your water from solids.
Shale Shakers and Shaker Screens
Immediately remove large solids and dewater from your slurry stream as part of your separation process.