Dredgers By Project Type
Pump and dredge equipment manufacture of environmentally sensitive dredging with increased efficiency, high solids transfer, and low turbidity.
Diver Operated Dredger
Non-Clog Pump for High Viscosity, High Specific Gravity, High Abrasives
- Electric or hydraulic powered
- Run 1, 2 or 3 hoses for dive operators at once
- 75 to 150 cubic yards of material per hour
- Fully submersible
- 300-ft of a suction hose can be added to the suction inlet of the pump
- No booster pumps required as you can easily pump material over 2500-ft
Excavator Attachment Dredger
The excavator attachment is the perfect solution for your dredging needs. This excavator frame allows the slurry pump to be mounted, powered, and operated on an excavator using the excavator’s own auxiliary hydraulics. The excavator frames feature a rotating guard with optional cutting teeth for sediment of higher shear strength.
It is designed to be mounted directly to an excavator and offers the benefits of:
- Continuous material extraction
- High suction and discharge head
- Low maintenance.
Primary components include diesel-electric power station, floating barge attached to shore by a cable and winch system. The pump is lowered into the lagoon and stabilized with a sled to begin dredging. Optional water jetting rings are available for maximum agitation when desired.
- Tailings pond
- Settling tank cleaning
Achieves 30-70% solids, handles high viscosity, high abrasion, and low pH materials without wearing down the pump or constant need for maintenance.
Cable Deployed Dredger
Jetting Ring Dredge
- Crane, Excavator, or A-Frame Barge
- Dredge Only Target Material
- 4-inch through 12-inch pumps
- 100-450 cubic yards per hour
Industrial lagoons and settling tanks are prone to reaching or exceeding original design capacity and require maintenance dredging to maintain optimal efficiency.
- Municipal wastewater treatment
- Dairy processing
- Wineries and fruit/vegetable processing
Submersible Underwater Dredge
- Our dredging system allows the marina to maintain its performance without any downtime.
- Dredge Under Docks
- Dredge Concrete Canals
- Remote Operation
- Liner Safe
- GPS Equiped
- Powerful HPU
- Handles up to 70% sediments, saving time.
- Many options for heads
Liner Safe Dredger
Non-Clog Pump for High Viscosity, High Specific Gravity, High Abrasives, Low pH Pumping Design
- Remote Operated, Semi-Autonomous Dredge
- 40-70% Solids Pumping by Weight
- Ability to pump objects of up to 11-inches in diameter
Right fit for your dredging project
- Self-cleaning heads
- Water jetting ring for agitation
- Extended cutterheads
- Mixer heads
- Auger Heads
- Liner Safe Wheels & Tracks