Barge Unloading using Water Jetting Dredge Pump
Unload Barges Faster with Less Maintenance and Downtime
The quickest way to unload a barge is with a water jetting pump
P&S, an innovative and efficient centrifugal pump and dredging technology company offers operators of Pump Systems a wide range of quality products.
Watch our jetting ring dredge pump for barge unloading, available for rent or sale.
Non-self-unloading barges need to be unloaded either mechanically or hydraulically. Mechanical unloading can be done with a dredge pump, grab, backhoe, excavating wheel or bucket elevator.
- low operating costs;
- environmental compatibility in terms of dust and noise;
- minimum weight and dimensions;
- ease to operate and good mobility;
- flexibility in the unloading of different types of materials;
- compatibility in unloading from holds with different shapes and capacities;
- high capacity of unloaded material;
- reduced times for cleaning the unloading system between operations on different types of materials;
- possibility of carrying out unloading operations even in bad weather (with the hold partially covered);
- complete emptying of the hold with the minimum amount of human involvement inside the hold.
Reach out to us about your barge unloading needs at 855-393-6733